The long weekend that was…
Hey everyone! I hope that all of you had a great and rest-filled Labor Day. Now that we are back to the grind, I thought I’d share a bit what happened this past weekend:
- We had several volunteers who came by to help with the remodeling of our Children’s area. Thanks to everyone who gave their time so sacrificially this past weekend. Sunday is going to be a big day for our kids at MCC!
- Speaking of this Sunday, September 7, if you have kids, you DO NOT want them to miss the kick-off of our new Sunday morning activities…it’s going to be so much fun!
- Carla and I provided respite care for a 5 month old this weekend…he was so great. Maybe the most relaxed baby I’ve ever been around…it was a lot of fun.
- I am sooooo glad College Football season is finally here…Carla is not so glad.
- Also excited about High School football….Butler Co. won their season opener at Logan Co. Go Bears!
- We had a great day Sunday. We had some of our MCC family out for the holiday weekend, but still had a pretty good crowd.
- It was nice to have a break, but this week is chocked full of activity…so I have to get busy!
What did you do this past weekend?
Looking forward to hearing from you.