The weekend review…
Greetings everyone! I hope all of you had a great weekend and are energized for the coming week. We had a great weekend…here are a few highlights.
- Friday morning Carla and I got up early and removed all the tree limbs that have been accumulating in our yard for the past month. It didn’t take long, and we went for breakfast afterward.
- Friday night I went to the football game with some friends. Carla was planning on going, but her brother was involved in an accident so she went to see him at the ER…he has a broken shoulder-blade, but is doing well.
- Saturday we began our classes for foster parenting. It was interesting and very crowded. The classes last for 5 weeks.
- Saturday afternoon we got to lounge around…and watch football…it was soooo relaxing!
- Later Saturday night we watch the MMA fights on CBS…can’t believe Kimbo Slice got beat in 14 seconds. Who could have imagined that?
- Sunday was a great day at MCC. We wrapped up our Intersections series by talking about work. What we do, and how we do it matters to God.
- I played another couple of games of flag football yesterday afternoon…my ankle held up nicely. I am probably 75% right now…I hope to be even better when our basketball league starts up.
- Last night I spoke to our students about “calling.” I shared my story and invited them to think about theirs.
- Finally, after watching the “Amazing Race”, which is one of our favorite shows, we crashed.
So, to recap…it was a great weekend.
What’s your story?
I hope everyone has a great week!